- This Event has passed.
March 6 @ 9h00 - March 8 @ 17h00 588€
2 - 4 january 2022
– TIS Refresher:
Theoretical and practical instruction in marine survival in the event of vessel abandonment | 8 hours of instruction: 4 hours of theory – 4 hours of practice.
– Refresher course FBLI :
Theoretical and practical training in basic firefighting on board | 6 hours of theory and 8 hours of practice.
- Refresher certificate in “individual follow-up techniques” (R-TIS),
- Refresher certificate in “Basic Fire Fighting Training” (R-FBLI).
- To hold the basic safety certificate (CFBS),
- Have a valid medical examination issued by a seafarers’ doctor,
- Have a valid identity card or passport.
La Belle Classe Academy
€490 for YCM members.
€588 for non-members.
Monday 2nd to Wednesday 4th January
Monday 23rd to Wednesday 25th January
Monday 6th to Wednesday 8th March
Monday 27th to Wednesday 29th March
Monday 17th to Wednesday 19th April
Monday 22nd to Wednesday 24th May
NB: Refresher training for Medical Level 1 is not included in this course.