Protecting yourself against cybersecurity risks: a simple, accessible, useful training course designed just for you. Private and professional life, learn to protect what matters to you!
Every month we will discuss a different subject:
Access and protection : 6th February 2023 – 6pm-7:30pm
- How to know if my ID / password are corrupted
- Good practices
- Good practices to manage ID / password : MFA, vault
- How to check a program or file’s integrity?
- How to analyze an email
- Change point of view: in the shoes of a cyber criminal
- Building your own strategy and tactics: immediate implementation
Mobile : 6th March 2023 – 6pm-7:30pm
- Integrity of a smartphone and communication systems: “failing by design”
- How to know if a smartphone has a leak
- Checking an application
- The usual hacks.. which are still very active and easy to use
- Good practices
How to protect your data : 3rd April 2023 – 6pm-7:30pm
- Keep control of your data when you need to share / send sensitive data
- Is cloud safe for my data?
- Prevention: manage your back-up for your data
- Cookies, what are they?
- How to detect bad practices with a third party
- Solutions and good practices
Make my organization strong and resilient: TBC
- Explore your attack surface
- Define your strategy
- How to use diversification in digital security
- Monitor your digital practices
- Keep progressing with technology evolutions
- BCP basics
Topics discussed during a private session (€594 for 3 persons):
Surface of a cyberattack on an individual, a family, a family office, a SME
Motivations of cybercriminals and concrete examples
Good practices, practical cases and examples of everyday life
Technological solutions that are easy to install and use
How to react in case of danger or attack
Your role in regards to your IT service provider or IT manager
La Belle Classe Academy
On site: €180 and €216 for non-members.
Remotely: €150 and €180 for non-members.
Private session on request: €495 and €594 for non-members, 3 people max at YCM, on board or at home.