– TIS Refresher:
Theoretical and practical instruction in marine survival in the event of vessel abandonment | 8 hours of instruction: 4 hours of theory – 4 hours of practice.
– Refresher course FBLI :
Theoretical and practical training in basic firefighting on board | 6 hours of theory and 8 hours of practice.
- Refresher certificate in “individual follow-up techniques” (R-TIS),
- Refresher certificate in “Basic Fire Fighting Training” (R-FBLI).
- To hold the basic safety certificate (CFBS),
- Have a valid medical examination issued by a seafarers’ doctor,
- Have a valid identity card or passport.
Monday 6th to Wednesday 8th March
Monday 17th to Wednesday 19th April
Monday 22nd to Wednesday 24th May
NB: Refresher training for Medical Level 1 is not included in this course.
La Belle Classe Academy
€490 for YCM members.
€588 for non-members.