The STCW course contains four qualifications:
– Personal Survival Techniques (16 hours)
– Fire Prevention and Fire Fighting (18 hours)
– Elementary First Aid (10 hours)
– Personal Safety and Social Responsibilities (8 hours)
You will need to have a medical certificate delivered by “Le Médecin des Gens de Mer” in Toulon before joining the course.
Be trained to respond effectively in the event of an accident, damage, fire or abandonment of the vessel.
- 17th-22nd April 2023
- 15th-18th and 22nd-24th May 2023
La Belle Classe Academy
€990 excluding V.A.T per person.
€1,188 including V.A.T per person for non-members.