Camille Lopez is the Founder of Hy-Plug a recenlty created consultancy company that combining environmental values, commercial know-how, and a network of professionals, develops sustainable solutions using green energies in yachting, the maritime industry and for inland waters.
In collaboration with La Belle Classe Academy we offer the new “Sustainability Class” a 3 hour course which will take you through the following themes.
4 Themes :
– Energies and their colors: type of energy, colors on the market, production, storage, advantages and disadvantages, challenges and limits.
– Technologies: what are the existing technologies, their global specificities, differences, advantages and disadvantages.
– Regulations: refueling solutions, their regulatory framework, authorizations and constraints.
– Sustainability, global vision of the value chain: from production to use, solutions to reduce energy consumption, local production in short circuits.
Who is HY-Plug:
HY-Plug was launched in May 2021 following awards won at The Mark Challenge: Yachting and Sustainability Awards; and winner of the Monaco Ocean Protection Challenge 2021 in the Principality of Monaco.
The company is a maritime energy transition consulting firm aiming to connect the various industry players to foster the transition to new energies and technologies.
Their service is based on market research, data collection, analysis, and their network within suppliers, organizations, and institutions of international scope.
The energies studied are hydrogen, electricity and bio-fuels.
HY-PLUG offers 6 benchmark and analysis services for the :
– Motorization or repowering of a ship.
– Acquisition or repowering of a sustainable tender.
– The rental or acquisition of a mobile or fixed refueling station.
– The regulatory study on a given catchment area.
– Analysis of user profiles in a predefined catchment area.
– Training in the basics of the ecological transition in yachting and pleasure boats: in modules within La Belle Classe Academy or in companies with a tailor-made creation.
La Belle Classe Academy
On-site: €360 VAT included
Online: €300 VAT included
- Thursday 19th January 2023
- Thursday 16th February 2023
- Thursday 9th March 2023
- Thursday 20th April 2023