MONACO WEATHER LAB
- Course Duration:
- Category: Monaco Weather Lab
- Students: 0
- Certificate: No
- Language: UK
- Lesson: 0
- Viewers: 761
- Prerequisites: No
- Skill Level:
- Course Capacity: 50
- Start Course:
- 10 December 2020 – from 10 am to 1 pm
MONACO WEATHER LAB – Can be followed online !
UNDERSTANDING MARINE WEATHER OPERATIONS (Professional): Dedicated to maritime professionals, such as Masters and Officers of yachts, superyachts and ships as well as Nautical, Port Operations Officers and Itinerary Planners:
- Navigation and meteorology;
- Methodology for interpreting forecasts;
- Coastal and offshore weather;
- Main weather services and models;
- Ship routing and route optimisation;
- Real-time observations;
- Typical adverse weather situations on main routes in the Mediterranean and across the oceans;
- Technical equipment and weather software;
- Practical exercises in analysing daily weather documents;
- Route simulations and case studies.
The course is held in English. Certificate issued.
Sessions: Four courses per year – Maximum 12 participants
Duration: One day full session (6 hours) – from 10.00am to 1.00pm and from 2.30pm to 5.30pm.
Fee: Free for the online version
Course delivered by Navimeteo